Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow

So Friday I was sitting at work and I decided that I was sick of my hair.

I have very fine hair so with the length of long, it gets stringy by the end of the day and that's just gross! Plus blow drying and straightening that amount usually took about 20 minutes and that's not even curling it to make it pretty!


So I called Hair We Are and set up an appointment for 9 am Saturday to get it chopped off.


And I did.


A whole foot! It's a little longer in front with a bunch of layers and I love that it takes less than 10 minutes to dry and style my hair and it looks healthy and great all day!


I'll put up better pictures of it, but here's one from just a few minutes ago because people on facebook were getting impatient to see it...
Yep, a whole foot gone!

2 comments: