Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day #2

Day #2 of getting up early and getting my Zumba on...it's already getting harder to get up that early! BUT! I will keep on keeping on!


Each morning I get up, go to the basement (now that I set up the spare tv down there so I don't wake anyone with my sweet dancing skillz), Zumba for 30-45 mins then have a little down time with a protein shake before I get ready for the day. I like that down time to be honest. This morning it included a load of laundry and watching part of the news!


One thing I'm proud of? At work today, Ben asked me what kind of dilly bar I wanted. I hestitated but I said "thanks, but I'll pass." He laughed and said he figured but he'd still give me the option...Whew! That was hard! Now the next step is to not drool so much when I see everyone else eating them around me later...

No comments:

Post a Comment