Tuesday, March 31, 2009

You're So Pretty!

I love my sister! Seriously! She makes me smile and laugh and I know I can tell her anything!

But sometimes, and by sometimes, I mean quite often, she has blond moments. When these do occur, I smile at her and stroke her hair and say, "oh Brittany, you're so pretty!" At least she has THAT going for her!

Don't get me wrong, she's very smart when she thinks, the problem is, there are definite moments where thoughts escape and her mouth just takes over...

So this post will be short and sweet, much like Brittany Ann!

Here is a recent conversation we had this last Sunday:


Me: (to no one inparticular) "seriously! David, come on! I need to be back at church like, now!"

Britt: (trying to help) "Well, where is David?"

Me: "In the shower"

Britt: "Well, what is he doing?"

Me: _____(blank stare). "Oh Brittany, you're so pretty!"


No comments:

Post a Comment