Tuesday, April 7, 2009

They say don't shop while you're hungry...

So the great words of wisdom have been said and now I will add to them.

Ladies: don't go grocery shopping while you're hungry AND during your monthly cycle....

I know this sort of tells you what I am dealing with at the moment, but frankly I don't care! Because this news NEEDS to be shared with all woman alike!

I just went to the local grocery store for my lunch break and only spent 10 minutes in there. Wanna know what I came out with?

-one bag of fun sized babe ruth candy bars

-one bag of snack sized almond joys

-one bag of fun sized butterfingers

-one hungry man's frozen dinners (for lunch another day)

-one BBQ chicken brick oven frozen pizza single dinner (for lunch another day)

-one twix bar

-one snickers bar

-one almond joy bar

-one take 5 bar

- 0.55 lbs of pasta salad (for lunch today)

-12 pack of kemps ice cream sandwiches

-one BIG bottle of ibuprofen caplets



Yeah, 'nuf said.



In all fairness tho, the bags of candy are to help refill the office candy jar that I indulged myself with yesterday... but still!



Last night, Trevor and I went to Applebee's for a late dinner at about 8:30. I had the boneless BBQ wing appetizer for my main meal and he had a big ol' burger and fries combo....usually he INHALES his food. No lie. But by the time the waitress came back around to see how everything was tasting, I had finished my basket sans one delicious wing (I wanted to save room for desert!) We ordered the TRIPLE CHOCOLATE MELTDOWN! Guess how many bites Trevor got of this delicious dessert?



2



He should've known to eat faster when my Aunt Rose comes for a visit. . .



He should consider this his one and only warning. (jk) :D

Seriously tho? He's such a great guy! We were watching Smallville and my foot fell asleep the way I was sitting so I start to move around and reposition myself to let the blood flow a little better and he asked what was wrong. I said nothing, just my foot falling asleep. Guess what he did? He started rubbing my feet! (one, two, three, awwww!) :D I'm a lucky gal despite my monthly mood swings and grocery trips!

1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh!! I love the Triple Choclate Meltdown (and the Spinach/Artichoke Dip) too!

    ReplyDelete