Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Panda Garden - What did I ever do to you?

Sunday evening at about 6:30 I received a call. The number blinking said "Daddy." This always makes my heart smile because I am truly a daddy's girl and a Becca-bug (because I snuggle like a bug in a rug).

Much to my dismay it was my sister.

Just kidding!

It really was my sister, but I wasn't dismayed.

Any-who.

She asked if Trevor and I wanted to go to Panda Garden to eat with them. I asked Trevor and he seemed up for it so we headed over there.

My mom and dad had to eat quick and run because my little brother had an On Call concert that evening at 7:00pm. So it was just me, Trevor and my two little sisters Brittany and Liz.

It was so much fun! I ate more than my stomach could fit and we laughed and told funny stories and all that good stuff.

Then, on the drive to bring the girls home, we pumped up the base to none other but Trevor's cd of N'Sync!

We had people laughing at us at red lights. No lie.

We got home and Brittany pulled out her iPod and we hooked it up to the speakers on the computer and jammed out to everything from Carrie Underwood to Michael Jackson's Thriller! Trevor sat back and just watched us make total and complete fools of ourselves, but it was sooo much fun!

My parents made it home a little after 9 and sent the girls to be shortly after so Trevor and I decided it would be ideal to head out.

Fast forward about, oh I don't know, 4 hours and Trevor was then bowing to the porcelain king! After work yesterday all I wanted to do was head over to his place and take care of him! I brought 3 or 4 different kinds of meds, some tea, and wheat thins in case he felt like he could handle them. Then while he rested, I watched tv quietly and just stroked his back and made sure he had plenty of water and everything...

Stupid food poisoning...but then again, in as much as this may be awful to say because I really don't like seeing my man in such pain, I truly enjoyed taking care of him and helping him feel better.

I can definitely see myself taking care of him for years and years to come if ever needed!

3 comments:

  1. Ew, is that him? Food poisoning sure has a way of making a man look a lot like Michael Jackson...

    but you know, when he was black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. naw....that was more because I gave a shout out to thriller...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Trevor has an 'N Sync CD!

    ReplyDelete